Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-27-2016, 06:02 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm well aware.  I re-read that thread the other day.  It is where I found Fred's quote directly contradicting what you claimed Fred stated.  I explained why people accuse of you strawman arguments.  Fred stated A, you claimed Fred stated B, then disagreed with B as if B was Fred's idea, but it wasn't Fred's idea at all.  That's why you are accused (justifiably) of making strawman arguments.  Because you do.  Repeatedly.  I also remember you called others "2 ***** and probably a black" because three people had the audacity to agree with what a black man wrote instead of you.  It's comical for you to complain about someone being rude.  

Well as long as you are amused then I guess my work is done.

However, you are wrong on the whole strawman analysis.  Fred stated A, then Fred didn't want to admit that he said A.  It is common for posters on this board to do that.  Bfine and I have actually had this conversation about everyone being guilty of strawmanning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-27-2016, 06:07 AM