Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-27-2016, 06:25 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is what you claimed . . .

This is what fred wrote . . .

You must be missing the part about me telling Fred that being a minority is subjective and Fred not even acknowledging it and trying to control the argument by wanting to focus on the whole of the US.  He didn't want to go smaller, like cities that are majority black.  Nope only wanted to stay in the "Goldilocks" zone that is just right for his argument.

Not only that but Fred has also state many times that I "think ALL blacks are conniving and they just make things up to get things they haven't earned." 

So I if I think "all blacks" then he also thinks "all blacks".  The only difference evidently is that with me it is that they are all apparently liars, and he thinks they are all truth tellers.

Plenty of post that support what I am saying.  However you would rather ignore those and post the one post that Fred has that "doesn't say that."

Keep trying and keep leaping. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-27-2016, 06:45 AM