Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6)
(06-19-2015, 01:18 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: So, you really believe that Williams is going to get that many attempts with Bell as their #1? If he is then that would cut down on Bell's #s. Yeah Bell is most likely better than Hill or Gio, but It's not about who has the best running back. It's about who has the best backfield. Plus Hill being our #1 will increase our yards even more.

I never said that I think he's going to have that many attempts. I see that bfine was quick to have no issue using Williams extremely low numbers due to injury though.

I don't think a homer like bfine would like if I used that same logic when his favorite Bengals' players get injured.

(06-19-2015, 01:21 PM)McC Wrote: Well, considering DeAngelo Williams is hurt basically every year and is now at the age where RB's fall off a cliff and Bell won't even play the first three games, it's not such a stretch. 

Also, I'm on board with having no problem with a little homerism.  What's the harm in it?

Bell is still a better athlete and a better RB than almost anyone in the NFL, he just won't be compiling stats because he's a dumb dumb. For that reason, I'm glad Hill is on the team and not Bell. As a straight up who is better than who? Bell has the division on lockdown as of now, and probably the entire league as well. Homers can home about Hill and Bernard, but the throne isn't theirs quite yet.

Aaron Rodgers could be suspended for 16 straight games but that doesn't mean Johnny Manziel is a better QB because of it, does it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6) - djs7685 - 06-19-2015, 01:34 PM