Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump is slated to take witness stand in fraud trial
(02-27-2016, 02:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ME:  Welp, two candidates are criminals and the other 2 are mentally unbalanced...I'm voting for a 3rd party.
EVERYONE:  You're a moron!

I actually dream that some day the D and R candidates are so blatantly awful that people see the wisdom in voting for at least a 3rd option, but if it doesn't  happen this time I shudder to think the candidates could get worse.
LOL

oh nately. Welcome to America. You've already got your third party option. Right now he's leading to get the Republican party nod.

that's what an American third party looks like.

you've got one party where those in control broker favors to control who their party puts forward (Democrats with Clinton), one party that has no problem admitting it doesn't care about the constitution or other peoples rights as long as it suits them (Christian conservatives) and those who don't care about the constitution or political process as long as it suits them (tea party conservatives).

as hopeful as I was for tea party candidates to make some significant changes, so far all they've done is prove they're neglectful of not only procedure and morals, but also common sense. Trump is going to be their zenith. And idiot that has no diplomacy, no knowledge of the process or powers he could wield and an abundance of blame for why his way is everyone else's fault.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump is slated to take witness stand in fraud trial - Benton - 02-27-2016, 04:51 PM