Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6)
(06-19-2015, 01:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Admittedly, I did a better job of proving your point than you did; even though it still falls far short.

So I am a "foolish homer" if I don't excuse that fact that a 32 year old RB might be breaking down?

I could have pointed to the uncertainy surrounding Bell by coming off a season ending injury and looming suspension, but I chose not to (must be the foolish homer in me)

Bell is not a idiot Pothead for smoking dope and I support the legalization of Marijuana. Bell is an idiot pothead for smoking dope while driving a vehicle, about an hour before having to be on a team flight, and then told the Officer he didn't know it was illegal to "drive high". But 'nice try' to show my bias.

You're a foolish homer for propping up every single player on the team that doesn't have red hair.

Not wasting my time with you. Go ahead and think you're "right" because I'm not willing to engage in debate with someone so condescending and stubborn.

(06-19-2015, 01:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bernard missed 3 games due to injury last year.

Which is obviously the same as a guy having 60 total carries Rolleyes Good day.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6) - djs7685 - 06-19-2015, 01:43 PM