Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-27-2016, 05:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why are you so negative about a gardener with a job supporting himself and his family doing a honest day's work for a honest day's pay?  If you get to pick and choose who you want around you, why can't I do the same?  I know; because the comparison is lost upon you.  However, I recognize you don't like being treated the same way you treat others.

If guess I just set the bar for myself a little higher than you.  I was more successful in school, in the military, and in my profession than you.  That's why I can work three days a week and earn the same amount of money you do overseas without deploying overseas.

You are seriously unhinged I think.  You should go see a doctor.

I am not negative about a gardener trying to better himself.  Quite the contrary, I would prefer the job to go to an American and NOT an ILLEGAL immigrant.  I would rather a NATURAL born citizen to have the shot at doing an honest work for an honest day's pay.

So the question, is why do you hate Americans so much Breech?  Why do you want more cheap labor to come over illegally and take the jobs from the American citizens?

If you want to be around a bunch non Americans, there are plenty of countries to choose from.  So if you really want to have Manny the Gardener that you pay only 1000 pesos a day for, then why not get a charming place in a South American country? 

You missed your mark if you were trying for greatness.  You failed.  You CLAIM that you are more successful in school - What, a High school Diploma?  I went to Taft during the 90s.  When and Where did you go school?

Public schools are terrible.  The 90s were even worse.  Graduating from Taft wouldn't have been a great achievement that you would have assumed it to be.  The fact that I was able to get my GED without studying is further proof that Public schools are a joke.

You did what in the military?  Are you a super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Wingnut?  How high speed of you.  Everyone watch out! Breech is a BADASS. 

I heard you claim that your a doctor.  OHHHH... A doctor...  so special.  You want a cookie?  Will that make you feel better?  How about a sucker? 

So you are a super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Doctor.  Man how do you talk to regular people?  Shouldn't you be with like Superman or other people of your caliber.   I mean I am truly grateful that you have decided to grace us with your awesome presence.  To be you, just for a day would be amazing. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-27-2016, 06:52 PM