Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-27-2016, 08:48 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I do not know for sure, but I can make an educated guess.
I would wager that the chambers were not vented to maintain pressure and it was designed to contain the gas completely.
That being the case, the best engineering idea would be to have the doors open inward.
That way the door would be forced back against the seal, with the increased pressure from the gas being pumped in.

Well here is the thing, it was the only entrance and exit.

If they killed as many people as they said, in the manner in which they have claimed, then the doors wouldn't have been feasible.

The panic that would ensue after the 1st few seconds of releasing the gas would cause those inside the chamber to push toward the only entrance or exit available.  The inward swinging doors.  Now 1 dead body can be pushed and even maybe 10-15.  However we are talking hundreds of people at a time.

In order to enter in to clear out the chamber for the next group, they would have had to remove the door and replace it every time.  Maybe they did, but it just doesn't seem feasible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-27-2016, 11:27 PM