Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-27-2016, 09:25 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Zyklon B aka HCN is used in the US today to execute people on death row. Yes , it was widely used in Europe to de-louse people at the time. However, it was quite efficient in killing humans and easy to obtain. So yeah, I do accept the information I am given. In no way does the information you have debunk what I am saying or vice verse. You can either choose to believe in some theories that Nazi sympathizers put out there, or believe the atrocities did happen.

Well, I choose to let people research and discuss freely the topic.  Instead of calling those who may question the information Nazi Supporters.

I profess freely, that I believe that the Jews were persecuted and that atrocities happened.

However, I also find some things not quite adding up.  It would be wonderful if we could send in some objective forensic experts from the "Nazi Sympathizers" and the "Nazi Haters" side of things.  Send them into Auschwitz and do a comprehensive report.  For some reason that thought is frowned upon by the established narrative.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-27-2016, 11:34 PM