Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-26-2016, 02:03 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Agreed 100%. The fact it resulted in an unprecedented 3 game suspension is what pisses me off a rediculous amount. And the fact there are Bengal fans ok with this pisses me off even more.

Its not that some of us are "okay" with it. We are not delusional, and we see where the NFL is coming from.

Vontaze has been fined for this stuff how many times???? There were videos spiraling all over the internet of vontazes dirty plays before the AB hit. Everybody was EXPECTING vontaze to pull a dirty play before this game. Everyone knew he'd do something ridiculous this game, because of the bloodbath at PIT earlier this year. 

I personally thought the suspension should of been reduced to 2, but i knew it wasnt because they seemed pretty firm about it.

Believe me, vontaze burfict is one of the best LBs in the game. I want that man on my team. MOST defensive players actually ARE dirty! But this man is on surveillance, so he has to cut it out. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - Gohards - 02-28-2016, 12:00 AM