Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-27-2016, 06:52 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You are seriously unhinged I think.  You should go see a doctor.

I am not negative about a gardener trying to better himself.  Quite the contrary, I would prefer the job to go to an American and NOT an ILLEGAL immigrant.  I would rather a NATURAL born citizen to have the shot at doing an honest work for an honest day's pay.

Let's check out what you wrote before . . .

(02-25-2016, 11:28 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I am anti-immigration.  I don't want Manny the Gardener, however I would be happy with Manuel the Physicist.

Where did you write anything about "ILLEGAL" immigrants?  You didn't.  You're such an idiot you can't keep your own bullshit straight.  Unless you meant you were fine with Manuel the illegal immigrant Physicist.  Did you mean that?  No, you didn't.  I don't want illegal immigrants here, either.  I never wrote I did.  Once again, you have fabricated a lie and then disagreed with the lie you fabricated and pretended like someone else wrote it.  Once again, that is a strawman argument.  Are you stupid, a liar, or a stupid liar?  Because you keep doing it over and over and over.

Quote:So the question, is why do you hate Americans so much Breech?  Why do you want more cheap labor to come over illegally and take the jobs from the American citizens?

You're the dumb ***** that wants to immigrate to Hungary.  Take your stupid ass over there.

Quote:If you want to be around a bunch non Americans, there are plenty of countries to choose from.  So if you really want to have Manny the Gardener that you pay only 1000 pesos a day for, then why not get a charming place in a South American country? 

Again, you're the dumb ***** that wants to immigrate to Hungary.  Take your stupid ass over there since you want to be around a bunch of non Americans.

Quote:You missed your mark if you were trying for greatness.  You failed.  You CLAIM that you are more successful in school - What, a High school Diploma?  I went to Taft during the 90s.  When and Where did you go school?

I'm certain I wrote I have a professional degree.  I went to high school in a town called Ripley.  Took classes at Miami University and Southen State Community College while in high school.  Attended Long Island University after high school.  Took physics at UC during a summer break.  Took an evolutionary biology course at Pitt while an undergrad research assistant at Allegheny General Hospital.  Attended the Interservice Physician Assistant Program.  From the 80s to the 00s.  Pretty sure I'm forgetting some stuff, would you like an update if I remember?

Quote:Public schools are terrible.  The 90s were even worse.  Graduating from Taft wouldn't have been a great achievement that you would have assumed it to be.  The fact that I was able to get my GED without studying is further proof that Public schools are a joke.

You will only get out of it what you put into it.  You quit.  What do you get when you quit?  Not a god damn thing.  Quitter.

Quote:You did what in the military?  Are you a super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Wingnut?  How high speed of you.  Everyone watch out! Breech is a BADASS. 

I gave you a hint before.  Because I don't have a inherited disability, I was able to read a red light readable map and recognize red labels on medication so I was able to do the jobs you wanted to do, but weren't qualified to do.  One of those jobs was an infantryman in the Ranger Regiment.  I didn't claim I was a "BADASS," you did after I told you some of the things I did in the military.  That's a common reaction from a PAC clerk.

Quote:I heard you claim that your a doctor.  OHHHH... A doctor...  so special.  You want a cookie?  Will that make you feel better?  How about a sucker? 

Well, I don't know where you "heard" that because I have never claimed to be a doctor.  So whoever "told" you that is as stupid an misinformed as you are.

Quote:So you are a super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Doctor.  Man how do you talk to regular people?  Shouldn't you be with like Superman or other people of your caliber.   I mean I am truly grateful that you have decided to grace us with your awesome presence.  To be you, just for a day would be amazing. 

Shouldn't you be in Hungary with people of your caliber?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-28-2016, 02:11 AM