Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-27-2016, 07:19 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: What do you mean "you people"? 

I have asked Vlad multiple times and he refuses to answer.  I think he means his multiple personalities.

Quote:You are clueless, that epithet isn't racial, it is attributed to many different races.  It is used by men to call out wannabe men for being weak and scared.

I know what it is, who uses it, and why.  You checked all the blocks.  The only question is why you're not man enough to own it.

Quote:Calling me a racist and white supremacist doesn't give you any moral high ground Breech.

You're right, but not being a white supremacist does give me the moral high ground.

Quote:Let's compare:  Breech thinks he is special because he is comparing an apples to oranges situation.  I have had a lot of obstacle in my way, which is why I don't appreciate or acknowledge any of this White privilege that you have had the benefit of.  You see privilege is not a race thing.  That is why white privilege is insulting.

You are privilege spoiled wannabe superstar.  You have had everything handed to you, so you think everything is just handed to everyone.  Except for other races.  They have had to work hard to get where they are going.  A rich kid like yourself, thinks every white kid must be rich.

LMAO

My dad was an ironworker.  He was a dumbass redneck who could barely read.  When I was in kindergarten, for Xmas I remember him beating my mother unconcious with a work boot.  Shortly afterwards he went to prison because he decided the best place to park the semi of stolen John Deere tractors was in the driveway to our trailer.

Quote:A super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Doctor like yourself, that probably had the benefit of not going through a public school system that wanted to integrate all the schools.  You may have went to an all white or predominantly white school, while I went to a predominantly black school.  Remember minority is subjective.  I keep hearing how I am a majority in this country.  However, from grade school  on - even military- and now, I am always the minority.

I grew up in Brown County, Ohio.  It is 98% white, the median income is <46K, and it is mostly farmers and blue collar workers.  I was never oppressed and I learned about white guilt and white priviledge here from dumb bitches like you. 

Quote:As to your military claims - I don't see many PCSes and that is a big red flag in the claims that you are making.  Even super- special forces- ranger -seal- delta -sniper- paratrooper -airborne- highly motivated Wingnuts are subject to PCSes. 

You probably didn't see any PCS moves because I didn't mention any PCS moves you dumb *****.

Quote:Also you are neglecting a little thing called promotion points-  Yep, for me I had to get 798 out of 800 to get promoted.  The points dropped to 674.

So you needed 674, not 798.  Do you need me to explain the entire decentralized promotion system and your CMF?

Quote:I had 710.

Proof you didn't need 798.  Jesus Christ!

Quote:You say you were in the Infantry?

Yes.  After that Medical Specialty Corps.

Quote:Well then you know that the promotion points for the infantry is 300, which is minimum requirement for promotion to E-5.

You should know PERSCOM changes the promotion point cut off scores for promotion monthly by MOS by grade by secondary and primary zones.  When I made SSG the promotion point cut off for 11B E-6 in the secondary zone was 751.  I had 754.  The cutoff had been 798 for two years because they were promoting off of two E7 lists simultaneously.  

Quote:You would also know that the majority of infantry get injured and have to medically discharge or change MOS after about 6-8 years.

Do you have any objective data to back up your bullshit claim?

Quote:You would know that my MOS was the go to reclass MOS.

I would not know that.  I had to track MMRBs/MEBs/PEBs as a battalion PA and acting brigade surgeon.  I don't know of a single broke dick grunt who was reclassed.  Not one.  They were either given a P2 profile and retained in their original MOS or medically seperated or retired.

Quote:Meaning that there was a huge bottleneck for guys like me to get promoted.

I'm calling bullshit.  I've never seen one lower enlisted grunt reclassed into your MOS, let alone enough broke dick NCOs to create a "huge bottleneck."  I'm not claiming it didn't happen a single time, but if it happened at such a rate to create a "huge bottleneck" across your entire CMF I think I would be aware of just one case by accident.

Quote:The sad part was, most of the infantry NCOs where clueless and had to be walked around like children when it came to doing the job.

If they were so useless it should have been easy for you to get promoted.  It must have really sucked not get promoted as a PAC clerk watching all the guys in 3rd Rgr Bn just having those promotions handed to us, right?

Quote:Of course you would know all of this and I am not telling you anything new.

Actually you are.  And I had to go to the MMRB section at Splinter Village on Ft. Benning every month when I was a Bn PA to check on that shit.

Quote:So I just want to hear how great you were during WW1 and what it was like being such a Hero.  Please regale us with your awesomeness.

Because of what I did and where I was assigned I had a lot of opportunities to do a lot and get promoted quickly.  I'm not going to apologize to a PAC clerk because I out worked him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-28-2016, 03:44 AM