Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-28-2016, 02:11 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let's check out what you wrote before . . .

Where did you write anything about "ILLEGAL" immigrants?  You didn't.  You're such an idiot you can't keep your own bullshit straight.  Unless you meant you were fine with Manuel the illegal immigrant Physicist.  Did you mean that?  No, you didn't.  I don't want illegal immigrants here, either.  I never wrote I did.  Once again, you have fabricated a lie and then disagreed with the lie you fabricated and pretended like someone else wrote it.  Once again, that is a strawman argument.  Are you stupid, a liar, or a stupid liar?  Because you keep doing it over and over and over.

Your inability to understand anything is quite funny.  How many times does a person have to say that anti-immigration isn't the same as 0 immigration?  No I don't like illegal immigrants.  I also am of a mind that we should be more selective in our immigration process.  Once again you failed. 

You're the dumb ***** that wants to immigrate to Hungary.  Take your stupid ass over there.

So do you think Matt is dumb for wanting to immigrate to Germany?  Hey, Belsnickle what do you think about that?  I am a dumb **** that wants to immigrate to Hungary so you must be dumb as well.

Again, you're the dumb ***** that wants to immigrate to Hungary.  Take your stupid ass over there since you want to be around a bunch of non Americans.

Your hatred of Americans is very discomforting.  I would love to stay in America, however America hasn't been the country that I was looking forward to living in.  If we did what you wanted to do, then I wouldn't be living in America anyway even if I stayed put.  Do you think that La Raza would side with you?  Or do you think you would do well in Sharia court?  Actually it would be your wife or daughter or granddaughters that would probably be in Sharia court for tempting men with their knees.

I'm certain I wrote I have a professional degree.  I went to high school in a town called Ripley.  Took classes at Miami University and Southen State Community College while in high school.  Attended Long Island University after high school.  Took physics at UC during a summer break.  Took an evolutionary biology course at Pitt while an undergrad research assistant at Allegheny General Hospital.  Attended the Interservice Physician Assistant Program.  From the 80s to the 00s.  Pretty sure I'm forgetting some stuff, would you like an update if I remember?

Sure, why stop?  What is the demographics of Ripley during the time you went to high school?  There were a total of 3 white males in my HS class.  A total of 20 White students.  Again your egocentric viewpoints seems to suggest that just because this was what you experience all white kids must have had the same opportunities. 

Now you went through all of this while you were in the Military?  Hmmmm...

You will only get out of it what you put into it.  You quit.  What do you get when you quit?  Not a god damn thing.  Quitter.

Yep.  I am a quitter.  I only just a GED, joined the Army, moved away, worked as contractor a few years after exiting the service, paid off my debt (debt free baby), and I am continuing to work to provide for my family.  I have other things in play, but you don't need to know about them.

I gave you a hint before.  Because I don't have a inherited disability, I was able to read a red light readable map and recognize red labels on medication so I was able to do the jobs you wanted to do, but weren't qualified to do.  One of those jobs was an infantryman in the Ranger Regiment.  I didn't claim I was a "BADASS," you did after I told you some of the things I did in the military.  That's a common reaction from a PAC clerk.

Seriously? Sure my 1st 2 choices were unavailable to me, funny how those happen to be the choices that you chose?  You stated that experiences only after learning about my disability.  Hmmmm...

LoL at the PAC clerk, as if calling me what I am is somehow an insult?  How old are you again? 

So you were able to be all this military hero while going through all of that college?  I mean, sure online courses and everything, so maybe, not impossible but very unlikely.

Well, I don't know where you "heard" that because I have never claimed to be a doctor.  So whoever "told" you that is as stupid an misinformed as you are.

It was either you or VD, that said something about customers to Bfine... I will see if I can find it.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?page=4&highlight=Patients

Yeah you were saying something about patients, got mad at BFine for referring to your patients as customers. 

Ironically enough, you both were also discussing how polite you are.

Shouldn't you be in Hungary with people of your caliber?

Maybe.  That though is my decision.

It is funny... you can't resist the personal attacks can you?  Look, I am not going to report you.  However, there are other people that may decide to report you. 

I don't want to see anyone banned, especially over me.  I will offer you the same truce that I offered to Fred, feel free to put me on ignore so that you can step back and take a break for a few days. OK. 

Once you have gathered yourself, if you want to continue discussion with me then please do so.  Just try to stay on topic and don't get so caught up in my personal details.  Debate my arguments and points, not me. 

I will try to cut back on my jabs at you and see if we can have a better back and forth.

If you don't wish to relax a bit.  Then the consequences are all on you.  I know that I am going to refrain from talking to you for a few days at least. Any time the topic starts to derail, and it starts getting personal I will back off.

So read and hopefully you take heed.  Take Care and Stay Safe.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-28-2016, 04:12 AM