Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-28-2016, 03:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I have asked Vlad multiple times and he refuses to answer.  I think he means his multiple personalities.

I know what it is, who uses it, and why.  You checked all the blocks.  The only question is why you're not man enough to own it.

You're right, but not being a white supremacist does give me the moral high ground.

LMAO

My dad was an ironworker.  He was a dumbass redneck who could barely read.  When I was in kindergarten, for Xmas I remember him beating my mother unconcious with a work boot.  Shortly afterwards he went to prison because he decided the best place to park the semi of stolen John Deere tractors was in the driveway to our trailer.

I grew up in Brown County, Ohio.  It is 98% white, the median income is <46K, and it is mostly farmers and blue collar workers.  I was never oppressed and I learned about white guilt and white priviledge here from dumb bitches like you. 

You probably didn't see any PCS moves because I didn't mention any PCS moves you dumb *****.

So you needed 674, not 798.  Do you need me to explain the entire decentralized promotion system and your CMF?

Proof you didn't need 798.  Jesus Christ!

Yes.  After that Medical Specialty Corps.

You should know PERSCOM changes the promotion point cut off scores for promotion monthly by MOS by grade by secondary and primary zones.  When I made SSG the promotion point cut off for 11B E-6 in the secondary zone was 751.  I had 754.  The cutoff had been 798 for two years because they were promoting off of two E7 lists simultaneously.  

Do you have any objective data to back up your bullshit claim?

I would not know that.  I had to track MMRBs/MEBs/PEBs as a battalion PA and acting brigade surgeon.  I don't know of a single broke dick grunt who was reclassed.  Not one.  They were either given a P2 profile and retained in their original MOS or medically seperated or retired.

I'm calling bullshit.  I've never seen one lower enlisted grunt reclassed into your MOS, let alone enough broke dick NCOs to create a "huge bottleneck."  I'm not claiming it didn't happen a single time, but if it happened at such a rate to create a "huge bottleneck" across your entire CMF I think I would be aware of just one case by accident.

If they were so useless it should have been easy for you to get promoted.  It must have really sucked not get promoted as a PAC clerk watching all the guys in 3rd Rgr Bn just having those promotions handed to us, right?

Actually you are.  And I had to go to the MMRB section at Splinter Village on Ft. Benning every month when I was a Bn PA to check on that shit.

Because of what I did and where I was assigned I had a lot of opportunities to do a lot and get promoted quickly.  I'm not going to apologize to a PAC clerk because I out worked him.

It is funny... you can't resist the personal attacks can you?  Look, I am not going to report you.  However, there are other people that may decide to report you. 

I don't want to see anyone banned, especially over me.  I will offer you the same truce that I offered to Fred, feel free to put me on ignore so that you can step back and take a break for a few days. OK. 

Once you have gathered yourself, if you want to continue discussion with me then please do so.  Just try to stay on topic and don't get so caught up in my personal details.  Debate my arguments and points, not me. 

I will try to cut back on my jabs at you and see if we can have a better back and forth.

If you don't wish to relax a bit.  Then the consequences are all on you.  I know that I am going to refrain from talking to you for a few days at least. Any time the topic starts to derail, and it starts getting personal I will back off.

So read and hopefully you take heed.  Take Care and Stay Safe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-28-2016, 04:13 AM