Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-27-2016, 11:34 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well, I choose to let people research and discuss freely the topic.  Instead of calling those who may question the information Nazi Supporters.

I profess freely, that I believe that the Jews were persecuted and that atrocities happened.

However, I also find some things not quite adding up.  It would be wonderful if we could send in some objective forensic experts from the "Nazi Sympathizers" and the "Nazi Haters" side of things.  Send them into Auschwitz and do a comprehensive report.  For some reason that thought is frowned upon by the established narrative.

I never called you or anyone a Nazi supporter. All I was saying was that some of the stuff that you said, is the same shit I read on stormfront and the like.  They do say that same shit. But it's cool man. 

My wife was married to a formal white supremacist. Trust me, I know of the lies that nazi pricks use to justify their cause. Come to find out, my wife and her ex both have deep rooted Jewish blood. My wife found letters that her great-great grandma wrote, and it was while she was in a Concentration Camp. It was truly unreal. But, you don't have to believe me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - jmccracky - 02-28-2016, 05:40 AM