Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-28-2016, 12:00 AM)Gohards Wrote: Its not that some of us are "okay" with it. We are not delusional, and we see where the NFL is coming from.

Vontaze has been fined for this stuff how many times???? There were videos spiraling all over the internet of vontazes dirty plays before the AB hit. Everybody was EXPECTING vontaze to pull a dirty play before this game. Everyone knew he'd do something ridiculous this game, because of the bloodbath at PIT earlier this year. 

I personally thought the suspension should of been reduced to 2, but i knew it wasnt because they seemed pretty firm about it.

Believe me, vontaze burfict is one of the best LBs in the game. I want that man on my team. MOST defensive players actually ARE dirty! But this man is on surveillance, so he has to cut it out. 

would you rather him curl up in fetal position? I've seen Pitt bust in the mouth and bully us too much. Glad we have an enforcer don't lose your edge vontaze, bust them in mouth every chance you get. I'm pissed not so much mad at Burfict as I am at pac man for letting porter bait him in. Where's the penalty for his ass being on the field? The hit n gio didnt draw penalty . I bet AB will be thinking next time he crosses up the middle. Love vontazes intense play just rope it in a little and lead these boys to a ship. Any team in the league would give their right nut to have Burfict, leading their backers. Put him in steelers uniform and he's a hard nose player, but wearing the stripes he a thug.  Get use to it NFL Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - Se ky bengal - 02-28-2016, 08:30 AM