Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-26-2016, 05:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There are 3 obvious players who blew it for the bengals, plus Lewis's coaching, but I think Burfict's was the most unforgivable. Hill can't fumble there, but at least he was held up by someone while Shazier stripped it. Unacceptable, but not unforced. Pacman is certainly a moron, but he turned it from a field goal Bosewell shouldn't miss to a FG he couldn't miss. There's a good chance that extra 15 yards wasn't needed anyways, but that we will never know. Burfict took a penalty against a guy who had no chance at catching the ball when the Steelers were at the 50, with no timeouts and in major clock trouble.

No fumble.....no penalty.  It's really that simple.  All he has to do is double skin the ball the minute he gets it.  That shit is taught in ***** pee wee league. Even as a lineman, you are taught to put two arms on the ball if you recover a fumble....in pee wee league.  By the time you leave pee wee....you should know situational football enough to also know to just go to the turf in that situation......let alone getting paid millions at this level.  Jeremy himself took the blame.  Without Burfict sacking Ben, his play all over the field the entire game, and the INT, the Bengals are never in a position to win to begin with.  I'm not going to hang the man out to dry for being overly aggressive.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-28-2016, 11:45 AM