Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-28-2016, 08:30 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: would you rather him curl up in fetal position? I've seen Pitt bust in the mouth and bully us too much. Glad we have an enforcer don't lose your edge vontaze, bust them in mouth every chance you get. I'm pissed not so much mad at Burfict as I am at pac man for letting porter bait him in. Where's the penalty for his ass being on the field? The hit n gio didnt draw penalty . I bet AB will be thinking next time he crosses up the middle. Love vontazes intense play just rope it in a little and lead these boys to a ship. Any team in the league would give their right nut to have Burfict, leading their backers. Put him in steelers uniform and he's a hard nose player, but wearing the stripes he a thug.  Get use to it NFL Rock On

You are completely missing the point. Of course us bengals fans dont want him to curl up in a fetal position. But us bengals fans are NOT the one that suspended him!! The NFL is the one who suspended him. The NFL would of loved for him to lay down in a fetal position.

You're thinking in a fan perspective instead of looking at it from the NFLs point of view
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - Gohards - 02-28-2016, 02:10 PM