Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers.
(06-19-2015, 11:07 AM)PhilHos Wrote: This post makes no sense. 

There's no difference between "playing" a QB and "being" a QB unless you're either an actor playiing a QB in a movie or you're just playing some backyard football.

Also, if you gave your 2 cents, how do you have 3 cents left?

Like I said, your post makes no sense.

Do not blame me for your being on a level of understanding that may be insufficient, such that you can not comprehend thoughts, ideas, proclamations, and convictions, unless it is simplified and fed to you with a lil' spoon. Step back in line.

It is similar to a musician, of whom professes that there is a difference in playing the trumpet, and "Pulaying!" the trumpet. You may know how to read, and have great ambature, but it doesn't necessarily make you a true and thorough trumpeter. Only those of whom have insight and/or experience on that which is the context, have the ability to digest such a comment.

In my opinion, Andy is one who struggles to be..., whereas Mccarron ... is.

Further, if you have a nickel, and you give two cents .. then, .. (pay attention, this gets tricky) ... ahhhh, 5 minus 2 equals ... ummm um ummmmmuh ... 3 cents)

Now... be gone. Do not disturb me....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers. - Leather Face - 06-19-2015, 02:31 PM