Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 percent of Trump supporters disapprove of the Emancipation Proclamation
http://www.today.com/news/donald-trump-kkk-non-answer-very-bad-earpiece-made-it-t76661?cid=sm_fb

Quote:Donald Trump tells TODAY's Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie he's "disavowed" former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and blamed a "very bad earpiece" for his earlier inability to repeatedly repudiate the group.

Trump claimed he believed CNN anchor Jake Tapper was asking him about "various groups" and not just the KKK during a Sunday interview.
PLAY VIDEO
[Image: tdy_lauer_trump_160229__767026.today-inl...esktop.jpg]

"I'm sitting in a house in Florida, with a very bad earpiece that they gave me, and you could hardly hear what he was saying," he said. "What I heard was 'various groups.' And I don't mind disavowing anybody and I disavowed David Duke."

Trump fell into the racially charged controversy over the weekend. He first disavowed Duke during a news conference last Friday, but then he claimed he didn't know enough about the former KKK grand wizard to make such a call when asked about it two days later during the CNN interview. He also refused several chances to reject the support of Duke's white supremacist supporters.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20 percent of Trump supporters disapprove of the Emancipation Proclamation - GMDino - 02-29-2016, 12:43 PM