Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-29-2016, 05:36 PM)Gohards Wrote: If you did something months ago, then you did it again, you should get spanked. They suspemded him for repeated violations AND the hit
Talib has had repeated violations. Then had two personal fouls in the Super Bowl including one that was admittingly intentional where he almost broke a guys neck. No suspension. Mike Mitchell has been head hunting for years. Took AJ out of our playoff game last year and probably cost us a first round bye taking Eifert out of multiple games this year. No suspension.

James Harrison and Suh have lengthy player safety infractions. Repeated violations if you will. Think they will get suspended 3 games next time they make incidental contact? Will Mike Mitchell get suspended for his next helmet to helmet hit? 

Or are we being held to a made up different standard because we made the commissioners favorite team play a playoff game without their best player?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - NATI BENGALS - 02-29-2016, 06:11 PM