Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(03-01-2016, 08:39 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I think you might be on to something here.

Of course, he is on to something, you little whippersnapper.  Roto and I are old school.

As a doomsday prepper yourself, you should know any self-respecting prepper would have prepped for the eventual cataclysmic destruction of the former Bengals.com message board.  Additionally, any self-respecting prepper would have prepped for thebengalsboard.com message board to rise like a phoenix from the ashes of this post-apocolypitc, dystopian, desolate internet anarchy.  Thanks to my paranoia fueling my delusions of persecution and oppression I was able to correctly (as usual) predict this eventual and inevitible outcome.  I knew one day I would need hard copies of all your posts prior to year 1 ABMB.com (that's Latin for After Bengals Message Board.com) so I could use your prior comments to mock you in this Brave New 1984 Water World Mad Thunderdome of The Postman or face the possiblity your comments would be lost for all of posterity.  So of course I printed out everything.  Duh.  Are you telling me you didn't do the same?  ******' newbies.  Gotta be taught everything.

So in this post-apocolyptic dystopia you have been cast in the part of the lily-white Morlocks from H.G. Wells' The Time Machine.  Lucy plays the part of the brain dead zombies from The Return of the Living Dead because those zombies are hysterically funny.  I, of course, would be Charlton Heston as Neville in The Omega Man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-01-2016, 11:35 AM