Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You know, this is actually something that I think is missed.

I have noticed that when these types of groups are formed they target the opposition.

The Muslim's group will not look at what the other Muslims are doing in Norway, nor will they stop Muslim men from harassing or straight out attack women, mainly non-muslim women.  They will just say "She shouldn't have broken Sharia Law."

The Soldiers of Odin will not look at the extremist in their group and stop them from hurting innocent people.  They will just say "They shouldn't even be in our country." or some other justification.

I see this hear in the US as well.  We have interest groups that are poised to look at what the OTHER groups are doing and quickly pointing out how it makes their group feel.  Instead of looking at their own group.  Take a look at the Oscars.  Do you think black actors and celebrities would say anything if we had ONLY black nominees every year for the next 100?  No.  They wouldn't, and this is seen with Beyonce's SB dance in which she had all black female back up dancers, and I didn't watch it, but supposedly the NBA All Star game had all black players (a black friend of mine is the one who told me this).

Another black friend of mine on FB made a post on how the black community should vote for Sanders since to him, Sanders is the best candidate for black interest.  Which we know from the media is a bad thing, since David Duke endorsing Trump because of how he aligns with White Interest has been attacked.

So these groups are looking at what they feel is the opposition and decrying the actions of the opposition, while staying silent on their own group's actions.

Muslims patrol sections of the UK and enforce sharia law in neighborhoods.   The problem with Muslims is they push their bs on everyone else and if you rebuff them they get violent.

As far as candidates for blacks. Rand Paul was probably the best candidate for black issues. The problem with sanders is he just increases their own slavery to the government.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - StLucieBengal - 03-01-2016, 02:11 PM