Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(02-23-2016, 12:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: The comment section smh. I've never seen someone hated like this before. Not Harrison, not Talib, not Suh, not Porter. Something is unnatural/unhealthy with the level of hate thrown at Burfict by fans.

But like I've been saying. Mike Brown let this happen for his complete lack of backbone to defend his organization and players when they were under national fire. That's why when the wildcard game is spoken of now, the blame goes to Burfict and Jones without a mention of the Steelers tactics. They've come out of it (even with the action of their coaches) clean as a whistle. Good work behind the scenes Rooney (and Pat Bowlen for getting Talib a fine of 26K for admitting to purposefully trying to break a guys neck). These are championship winning Owners and their ability to fight for their players reflects that no lose/championship attitude.

The wildcard game was a turning point for this franchise, and time will show if it was a good one or not. The thug and criminal narrative is back, the drafting of poor character guys narrative is back, and the outlook of the team is circa 2007.... With the rebuild underway, it'll be an interesting season.

Reminds me of Bengals fans and Mike Brown. Ninja
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - CageTheBengal - 03-01-2016, 03:08 PM