Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change
(03-01-2016, 04:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not sure how you can blame Bengals fans for frustration with Mike Brown, unless you just became a fan in 2011.

When Burfict does this it's malice, and proof he's a dirty player. Everyone else.... Not so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFE1HlYeWc4

You pointed out that some people have an unhealthy obsession with hating on Burfict I was just saying some Bengals fans are the same about Mike Brown.

Mike has done plenty to get flack in the past but you want to blame Mike Brown for the media turning the Bengals into villains? If all of the other owners are working magic "behind the scenes" then how are you aware of it? Burfict was going to get slammed as soon as he slipped up after he got put under the microscope for ankle twisting and bag tagging other players without penalty. Nothing Mike Brown would have said is going to wash off the reputation Burfict has been building. Whether he intended to be dirty or not nobody is going to give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.

You give Mike Brown too much credit he's not that powerful.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict: I'm Being Singled Out, I'll Have To Change - CageTheBengal - 03-01-2016, 04:25 PM