Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-02-2016, 11:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Uh oh!  I'm being ganged up on!  Better go back to posting memes!!!!11!!1!!!!  Ninja

Hilarious

Anyway, SN seems to think white men are the most " most marginalized group"  in the US.

I put forward that one men run this country.  He suggests it is "the Jews".  So if he feels marginalized then he is saying that is the Jews fault?

I don't "hate self reliant people".  I find it humorous that this one is whining about being marginalized and claiming that anyone who disagrees is "mocking" him.

I assume that when SN is talking about marginalized white men, he's talking about the common white Christian male (whether they are practicing Christians is irrelevant). Therefore, the extremely high number of Jews in positions of control only bolster his argument that the white man is marginalized.

I've even heard Jews claim they are not white, but Jewish, wtf?  Perhaps 'white' to them is synonymous with gentile, I don't know.

I know that I don't feel marginalized, wait...that must mean that I am privileged, right Dino?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - Vlad - 03-02-2016, 12:32 PM