Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Another black friend of mine on FB made a post on how the black community should vote for Sanders since to him, Sanders is the best candidate for black interest.  Which we know from the media is a bad thing, since David Duke endorsing Trump because of how he aligns with White Interest has been attacked.

Claiming the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan "aligns with White Interest" is like claiming ***** isn't a white supremacist racial epithet for race traitor.

(03-02-2016, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: White men RUN this country. 

(03-02-2016, 09:13 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No.  Jewish men run this country.  I don't expect you to understand though.

I doubt Dino would understand Jewish men run this country and not white men because IOT believe that you would also need to believe white supremacist and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan "aligns with white interest."

(03-02-2016, 12:33 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, that is what is called advocacy. 

Does your "advocacy" align with "White Interest" like David Duke?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-02-2016, 05:57 PM