Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-02-2016, 09:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Funny don't remember but a handful of kids who were suicidal in over a decade of teaching.   As far as whether the gays were suicidal....  Idk, I do know like most kids they had their own cliques and stayed within their groups.      And the gays who were in my PE classes still changed in their locker rooms that their parts led them.     The other students knew and were vocal one way or the other.     If any kid worried they changed in the showers, or the gay kids did to ease any Issues and fit in the locker room:   Funny how kids worked this stuff out.

Many family members are taken completely by surprise when a loved one commits suicide.  Do really expect me to believe a PE teacher who spent maybe 2-3 hours per week with a student knew if they were suicidal?  If you want to have a sincere discussion then start acting like you want to have a sincere discussion instead of this bullshit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-02-2016, 10:41 PM