Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-03-2016, 02:57 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You provided the opinion of one person.  You obvioulsy didn't read the article because the third parapgraph talks about how some diseases disproportionately affect Jews.  It is common knowledge you consider that to be statistically manipulation, therefore we can totally dismiss this one person's opinion based upon statistical manipulation to reach a flawed conclusion based upon misleading information.  Right?

I did provide an opinion piece.  It was from a Jewish man, giving his opinion on what makes a Jew different from everyone else.

Kinda fits when I say that the Jews put themselves as separate. 

Of course statistics can be manipulated.  They can be manipulated to fit any argument.  It happens all the time.  I never said I agreed with the man or his statistics. (I think you call that strawman).  All I did was provide 1 link (out of many that are out there), that supports the position that Jews don't view themselves as White.  (btw, this is the answer to your question)

You see a Jewish person will say "I'm White!" as long as there are benefits.  Start talking about white privilege and that is when the Jewish person reminds everyone that they also have been oppressed and marginalized and attacked by White people.

A simple question for you.... Why did the Nazis hate the Jews so much?  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - Sovereign Nation - 03-03-2016, 04:36 AM