Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-03-2016, 10:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I had 2 kids commit suicide during my teaching years.   Both in the same year.    One of them was one of our teams student trainers.   Also sister to one of our players.  She hung herself in the bathroom.  Wrote a note saying she loved her family and that she wanted to move on.    The second was 2 weeks later when another girl drove her car into a tree.    She was close with the first girl so maybe it was in response to grief.    

The fact is some people are broken and the closer you are the more likely problems are able to hide in plain sight.    Stuff happens unfortunately and we can't save everyone.  Especially if they don't want to be saved.

If you knew they were suicidal obviously you would have stopped them. Since you didn't stop them from committing suicide I can only conclude you didn't stop them because you were unaware. Thank you for providing two examples indicating you are incorrect once again. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-03-2016, 01:31 PM