Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-03-2016, 12:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LMAO You're totally mental. You used his opinion to support your opinion. You just wrote his opinion supports you're opinion WHICH MEANS YOU AGREE!!!!  Jesus H. Christ. More cognitive dissonance.

You are just too quick.  So quick that you can't even understand what is in front of you.  No matter how it is broken down, you are just so quick at being obtuse.

Remember that thing you were complaining other groups do?  You're doing it again.

Care to share what I am "complaining" about?  Or would you rather just continue making things up.  I believe you called a person who did that a Liar.  Suits you.

I'll let you be the spokesperson for the Nazis since the rest of us obviously don't understand how your antisemetism is really just white advocacy.

No - Wingnut- I asked YOU to tell me why the Nazis hated the Jews so much.  You can continue to refuse the answer, but according to Fred that means you know you are wrong.

This is so unfair, you just aren't cut out for debates.  You lack the necessary substance.  However, try another catch phrase- that might work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - Sovereign Nation - 03-03-2016, 03:01 PM