Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pittsburgh High Schools Are Creating Leaders For Tomorrow
(03-03-2016, 05:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!!!!!!  

Please tell me that......  lol!!!  Sorry, let me re-gain my composure............  Please tell me that you didn't just.......  lol.......  sorry....  give me a second............

Ok, I'm ready.

Please tell me that you didn't just compare a GANG FIGHT, which, by the way, WAS AN HOUR NORTH OF CINCINNATI, to a brawl between 30 girls in Pittsburgh!!!

This is one of the greatest days of my life!!!!!!!!

I've heard a lot of less-than-intelligent things from Steelers' fans, but this one might take the cake!!  

Please let me know what you were thinking when you were typing that!!!

I was thinking that it's pretty absurd to draw conclusions about the fan base of a football team and the people of a city from an incident that is in fact quite common in large metropolitan areas. No matter how much you to try to differentiate the incident in Pittsburgh from the one in Dayton (which is part of the Bengals market), they are both incidents of gang violence. 

It literally took me 1 minute to google search and find that article. If I cared, Im sure that with a little more extensive Google search I could find several more similar incidents. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pittsburgh High Schools Are Creating Leaders For Tomorrow - StrictlyBiz - 03-03-2016, 03:20 PM