Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-03-2016, 12:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm not going to argue the religion of everyone in media.

The made was that white men are the "most" marginalized class in the US.  Which is demonstrably false.

Also, when you link an image like that make sure you cite the source:

[Image: 030316.jpg]

So we can see how batshitcrazy the idea is.   Smirk

Care to revisit this?

(02-29-2016, 10:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I mean suicide is certainly a bigger problem with marginalized groups. Glad this sad fact worked for your punchline. 

Which made me say that suicide was a huge problem with white males.

Pat tried to adjust and say "well, sure it can happen to non-marginalized groups".  

To which I posted the link and data.  Also pointed out how anyone who advocates for whites, who no one wants to listen to, and are mocked and ridiculed.

You only followed up with 2 post that actually supported my stance. You were mocking and ridiculing. Which has continued.

Then you changed tactics to accusing me of "blaming Jews".  Where I never once "blamed" anybody.  Only that Whites aren't the ones in power or control of this country.  I have provided names, Vlad has provided names.  Do yourself a favor, instead of having us provide the names, just look for yourself.  If you don't accept it, then fine, don't.  No one will hate or blame you for not accepting it. 

However just because you don't accept it, doesn't mean a person is crazy for accepting it.  So your claim of demonstrably false is not very accurate.

Now to follow up.  I get you don't like the creator of the image.  You think he is a Wingnut, however, is the information inaccurate?  Instead of attacking the source, you should attack the information if it isn't accurate, and provide your own sources debunking the information.  Prove that there are no Jews / or limited influence in the media. 

It seems that you and a few others here, will just dismiss information just because of the source, and not actually address whether the information is correct or accurate.  Then it is.... "He talks to a guy that believes in Lizard People, so he isn't credible!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - Sovereign Nation - 03-03-2016, 03:25 PM