Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-03-2016, 03:25 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Care to revisit this?

Not really.  But I get the feeling you need to.  So go ahead....

(03-03-2016, 03:25 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Which made me say that suicide was a huge problem with white males.

Pat tried to adjust and say "well, sure it can happen to non-marginalized groups".  

To which I posted the link and data.  Also pointed out how anyone who advocates for whites, who no one wants to listen to, and are mocked and ridiculed.

You only followed up with 2 post that actually supported my stance.  You were mocking and ridiculing.  Which has continued.

First, the premise that white males are most put upon in the US is a lark.  That is what I said to you when I said white men run this country.

Secondly if you think anyone who disagrees with your "ideas" is mocking you then that is on you.  I see nothing wrong with laughing at a joke like that.

If it hurt your feels you are not self reliant enough to post on the internet.  

(03-03-2016, 03:25 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Then you changed tactics to accusing me of "blaming Jews".  Where I never once "blamed" anybody.  Only that Whites aren't the ones in power or control of this country.  I have provided names, Vlad has provided names.  Do yourself a favor, instead of having us provide the names, just look for yourself.  If you don't accept it, then fine, don't.  No one will hate or blame you for not accepting it. 

I didn't change anything.  I responded to your claiming that "the Jews" run everything...not white males.  And even at that I didn't until others had (rightfully) pointed out that "the Jews" are a small percentage of the government.  And even if they are a larger part of the business world they are certainly not marginalizing white males.  Especially when even you claim they will claim to be white if it works out in their favor.

I'm 50% Italian. Most of my mother's side is dark skinned.  Our family line though is very pale.  I couldn't pass for an Italian for money.  But does that mean I am not "white"?  

Are we going to have to check DNA ethnicity of each and every person "in charge" to determine how "white" they really are?  Insanity.

(03-03-2016, 03:25 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: However just because you don't accept it, doesn't mean a person is crazy for accepting it.  So your claim of demonstrably false is not very accurate.

No, it is pretty easy to show how white males dominate in the US.  Your refusal to accept reality and replace it with your own "they're out to get us" is not on me.

(03-03-2016, 03:25 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Now to follow up.  I get you don't like the creator of the image.  You think he is a Wingnut, however, is the information inaccurate?  Instead of attacking the source, you should attack the information if it isn't accurate, and provide your own sources debunking the information.  Prove that there are no Jews / or limited influence in the media. 

It seems that you and a few others here, will just dismiss information just because of the source, and not actually address whether the information is correct or accurate.  Then it is.... "He talks to a guy that believes in Lizard People, so he isn't credible!"

Ok...go back and read what I said about the image.  

(03-03-2016, 12:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm not going to argue the religion of everyone in media.

The (point) made was that white men are the "most" marginalized class in the US.  Which is demonstrably false.

Also, when you link an image like that make sure you cite the source:

So we can see how batshitcrazy the idea is.   Smirk

If "the Jews" are running the media that STILL doesn't show how white males are the most marginalized, ridiculed and mocked group in the US.

It is a fantasy in your mind because not everyone agrees with you.

My ex brother in law is exactly the same way.  I lived with these conversations for years.  Nice guy, but hates everything that isn't white / straight american.  Same guy who hated Tomlin being hired just because he was black.  "White guy never got a fair break when he's up against the black man!"

I'd hate to waste even more time discussing it.  So if you want to feel marginalized in a country that has been led by a white male for all but 7 years of its total existence feel free.  The day we are actually mocked and ridiculed for something legitimate I got your back.  But being laughed at for such a joke of statement isn't that at all.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - GMDino - 03-03-2016, 03:52 PM