Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-03-2016, 03:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not really.  But I get the feeling you need to.  So go ahead....

First, the premise that white males are most put upon in the US is a lark.  That is what I said to you when I said white men run this country.

Secondly if you think anyone who disagrees with your "ideas" is mocking you then that is on you.  I see nothing wrong with laughing at a joke like that.

If it hurt your feels you are not self reliant enough to post on the internet.  

Who said anything about hurt feelings?  Oh wait, that was you, so are you projecting?  BTW the thread is about migrant relations in Norway.  So why only focus on the US?  White Males are found in Norway.  Not only that, but the premise set up by Pat was that suicide is a problem for marginalized people.  Looking at the data it looks like White males are the most at risk of suicide.  

I didn't change anything.  I responded to your claiming that "the Jews" run everything...not white males.  And even at that I didn't until others had (rightfully) pointed out that "the Jews" are a small percentage of the government.  And even if they are a larger part of the business world they are certainly not marginalizing white males.  Especially when even you claim they will claim to be white if it works out in their favor.

You claimed that white men run this country.  I have said no, the Jews do.  You went very defensive on this Dino, and asked if I was blaming everything of the Jews.  I have stated that I have not blamed anything on the Jews, only that they are in control in this country.  They are in control of the media and banks and are in roles in the government.  They may not be President, but that doesn't mean they don't have the Presidents ear.

I'm 50% Italian. Most of my mother's side is dark skinned.  Our family line though is very pale.  I couldn't pass for an Italian for money.  But does that mean I am not "white"?  

Are you asking me if you are white?  How should I know?  You are what others perceive you to be.  If you are light skinned and a black man sees you as white, then you are white.  If you tell him you are Italian, then he may change his perception.  This is the same as Jews, a black man will view them as white, based off the color of their skin.  However they will be quick to explain that they aren't white, and that they too have suffered by the hands of whites.

Are we going to have to check DNA ethnicity of each and every person "in charge" to determine how "white" they really are?  Insanity.

No.  I have said to do your own research.  I didn't say the government should do this.  Only that you look at where a person's allegiance lies.

No, it is pretty easy to show how white males dominate in the US.  Your refusal to accept reality and replace it with your own "they're out to get us" is not on me.

Again, the premise is that suicide is a problem for marginalized people.  If white males are the highest at risk of suicide then aren't they marginalized?  I would say so, you say no.  If they are not a marginalized people then original premise is flawed.

Ok...go back and read what I said about the image.  

If "the Jews" are running the media that STILL doesn't show how white males are the most marginalized, ridiculed and mocked group in the US.

Really?  "White cop kills unarmed black teen", doesn't seem as an attack to you?

It is a fantasy in your mind because not everyone agrees with you.

I wouldn't say everyone disagrees with me.  Only certain people.  You are one of those people.

My ex brother in law is exactly the same way.  I lived with these conversations for years.  Nice guy, but hates everything that isn't white / straight american.  Same guy who hated Tomlin being hired just because he was black.  "White guy never got a fair break when he's up against the black man!"

Funny I don't think this at all.  I think that there are cases where the best man doesn't get the opportunity and can be overlooked due to PC policies.  However I don't have a problem with a black man getting the job if he is qualified for it.

I'd hate to waste even more time discussing it.  So if you want to feel marginalized in a country that has been led by a white male for all but 7 years of its total existence feel free.  The day we are actually mocked and ridiculed for something legitimate I got your back.  But being laughed at for such a joke of statement isn't that at all.

LOL.  Again the Presidency means nothing.  This is a nation that has had other people control and shape it for way more than 7 years.  All you have to do is look a little deeper.

Rock On

ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - Sovereign Nation - 03-03-2016, 05:08 PM