Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-03-2016, 04:47 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I still read the MMSM, I just read it with a grain of salt. 

Some of it is accurate.  However the slant is usually one way or the other.  I tend to ignore the slant.

For instance the MMSM has portrayed the SOO as a hate group and the Blank Panthers as a just organization that is just defending people of color from us evil whites.

How about both groups being neither good nor bad and that the reasons for both groups are justified and that both groups can and have went over the line.

I would ask you to stop using words you clearly don't know the meaning to, but I know you won't.

You still dismiss it as liberal brainwashing. For example, I've read your bullshit. It's still bullshit. 

Only you can dismiss the MMSM is liberal brainwashing then claim you don't dismiss it as liberal brainwashing because you still read their liberal brainwashing. Too funny. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-03-2016, 06:14 PM