Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pittsburgh High Schools Are Creating Leaders For Tomorrow
(03-03-2016, 07:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It doesn't matter if it's in the Bengals market because it doesn't represent the Cincinnati area at all!    There is no relation between Cincinnati and Dayton!

Furthermore, it just goes to show the classy nature of parenting, especially of girls, in Pittsburgh!

Deflect all you want but it doesn't change the fact that Pittsburgh is trashy!

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE JOKING!

That was because of outside danger from adults, whereas this thread was talking about Pittsburgh raising girls to get in all-out brawls in high school!  You Pittsburgh fans don't understand reality, context, or the idea of how one thing would relate to another!

I bet the girls in Pittsburgh got beaten by their parents when they got home for not fighting harder!

I will say that it's definitely one of the best days in my message board life!

Bengals fans don't need to define their life on their team or on a message board!

Soooo.... A town that has kids that fight in school is trashy, but one where the adults create an atmosphere that is literally too dangerous for the kids to go to school at all is just hunky dory.  Got it.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pittsburgh High Schools Are Creating Leaders For Tomorrow - JS-Steelerfan - 03-03-2016, 08:35 PM