Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-04-2016, 01:38 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Let's see... I will try to use small words so you don't get confused.

I said that Jewish people set themselves a part from the host nation.  No matter how long they live in a nation, they still hold their Jewish heritage and do so with a badge of honor.  Note:  There is nothing wrong with this. 

Instead of just taking my word for it.  I decided to post an article that had the opinion of a Jewish man.  The article, even though it is an opinion, still supports the stance that Jews themselves are the ones that set the distinction of being Jewish. 

Now, do I think a Jewish person is not white?  No.  I think they are white.  However this man's article as well as the claims that I have heard from many Jewish men and women are that they are different.

I am sure you are confused.  It isn't really that hard, but there are people that can't grasp simple things.

You claimed white men don't run this country, Jews do. Did you ask any of them if they are white or Jewish. No. Your opinion is a stereotype based upon bigotry born out of delusions of persecution. 

Michael Bloomberg didn't tell me he was Jewish and not white. You told me. 

I read another article from the same site and the author disagreed with the article you cited. But, we need to be aware of the slant, right?  I am aware of your slant. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-04-2016, 03:05 AM