Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-04-2016, 03:05 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You claimed white men don't run this country, Jews do. Did you ask any of them if they are white or Jewish. No. Your opinion is a stereotype based upon bigotry born out of delusions of persecution. 

Michael Bloomberg didn't tell me he was Jewish and not white. You told me. 

I read another article from the same site and the author disagreed with the article you cited. But, we need to be aware of the slant, right?  I am aware of your slant. 

Well, Jews do run this country.

As to bigotry, I will let you be the moral compass and guidance on how to be tolerant.  After all everyone knows how "tolerant" you are.

If you had a conversation with Bloomberg guess what he would tell you?  Yep, he would tell you he is Jewish.  There isn't anything wrong with him being Jewish.  You seem to think I think there is something wrong with it.  Which isn't surprising that you aren't a good thinker.

All of this projection, a hatred of whites and Americans, that you want to throw onto me.  Such a shame. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - Sovereign Nation - 03-04-2016, 03:21 AM