Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-04-2016, 03:21 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well, Jews do run this country.

According to you they are white, so white men do run this country.

Quote:As to bigotry, I will let you be the moral compass and guidance on how to be tolerant.  After all everyone knows how "tolerant" you are.

I'm so intolerant of you I have never "flagged" (your word not mine) any of your comments.

Quote:If you had a conversation with Bloomberg guess what he would tell you?  Yep, he would tell you he is Jewish.  There isn't anything wrong with him being Jewish.  You seem to think I think there is something wrong with it.  Which isn't surprising that you aren't a good thinker.

You're not a mind reader or a fortune teller.  You don't know what Bloomberg would tell me.  You only know what your bigotry tells you Bloomberg would tell me.

Quote:All of this projection, a hatred of whites and Americans, that you want to throw onto me.  Such a shame. 

(03-04-2016, 01:06 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap), loves him some him.

Riddle me this, Batman.  How can I hate myself and love myself as much as you claim I do at the same time?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-04-2016, 04:02 AM