Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Migrant sexual assault at German water park.
(03-04-2016, 05:48 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, you can show it to me like I offered to show you all my military records.  But, seems like only one of us is willing to do stuff like that.

I searched for RT and Aryan.  2014 was the most recent on the first page.  Maybe it is the Norton Safe Search.  I don't need to prove your Aryan article was recent.  You do.  

I don't need to prove anything either.  You just think I do.  Get used to disappointment.

Now onto your military records.

Will you post personal information on this forum?  If you answer Yes... you are bigger idiot than I thought.  If you answer No... then how can you show me your military records in such a way that everyone on here will know that you have shown me them?  In a PM?  Again that is private and I could easily deny ever seeing it, to make the PM public would be again foolish. 

Now, you invited to your location... except you never told me where that was.  Not only that, but for personal safety reasons I am sure you will not want some random internet person to have your information like that.  Again not very bright.  I could give you my information, but for the same reason that you wouldn't want to share your information applies to me.

So please, stop insulting the intelligence of the members of this board.  You aren't some big shot that can prove anything, except for how stupid you really can be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Migrant sexual assault at German water park. - Sovereign Nation - 03-04-2016, 06:04 AM