Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Migrant sexual assault at German water park.
(03-04-2016, 06:04 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I don't need to prove anything either.  You just think I do.  Get used to disappointment.

Now onto your military records.

Will you post personal information on this forum?  If you answer Yes... you are bigger idiot than I thought.  If you answer No... then how can you show me your military records in such a way that everyone on here will know that you have shown me them?  In a PM?  Again that is private and I could easily deny ever seeing it, to make the PM public would be again foolish. 

Now, you invited to your location... except you never told me where that was.  Not only that, but for personal safety reasons I am sure you will not want some random internet person to have your information like that.  Again not very bright.  I could give you my information, but for the same reason that you wouldn't want to share your information applies to me.

So please, stop insulting the intelligence of the members of this board.  You aren't some big shot that can prove anything, except for how stupid you really can be.

I've already posted my information for others to see.  I haven't made false claims and as you wrote I love me some me so I'm happy to prove any claim I've made.  You want to visit?  Columbus, GA right outside of Ft. Benning.  I'll give you a phone number and when you get here call and we can meet.  I'll buy you dinner . . . in public . . . with witnesses . . . to ensure your safety so you make it back home.  What the **** do you think I'm going to do besides show you the god damn documentation you think I don't have?  Where do you want to eat?  I've heard the Four Winds is open again.  You want a Ranger Burger?  Or do you want to eat someplace else?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Migrant sexual assault at German water park. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-04-2016, 06:30 AM