Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-04-2016, 01:19 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, I am pointing out that mockery happens and you did just that.

Not bitching as you put it.  Just pointing out the proof of the claim.  Now if I said it and you didn't say anything at all, then I wouldn't have had any immediate proof.

However you supplied the proof immediately.  It wasn't bitching as much as saying "See, told ya!"  Surely you know the difference.

Last try, because this is getting boring:

It is not "mocking" or "ridiculing" when I laugh at a completely asinine assertion like yours that white men are the most marginalized group in he US.

Because there is no way anyone who ISN'T a white man with a severe inferiority complex and a fear of foreigners and women would ever say that seriously.

Beyond that I have shown you over and over you are wrong.  And THAT is not "mocking" it is the exchange of information that you can't accept becaue it disagrees with your preconceived notions that YOU are being put down by me and by everyone who disagrees with you and the entire country who after almost 250 years suddenly hates white men.

You're on your own with this one now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ? - GMDino - 03-04-2016, 09:16 AM