Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6)
It's hilarious that people are still arguing this without realizing that the skewed statistics alone show that LeVeon Bell just about single handedly outplayed both of our RBs combined last year. I mentioned that earlier, yet some people lack the intelligence to realize what I meant by that so they come back with "no it says duo you don't understand!" I'm not the one that's missing the point here.

Pittsburgh added a solid player in Williams who has put it on the field and has had a great career minus some injury issues. That's along with a guy that pretty much was on par with our 2 "great" RBs by himself.

Hill and Bernard aren't much more than paper talent until they prove themselves, which I think they will and will easily become #1 this season. Is it really hard to ask people to wait for results before crowning Bengals players???

I wish I had access to the old board. People were so ready to trade Gio or turn him into a receiver. Almost the entire board was ready to do it, but now he's part of the BEST RB duo in the league? Uhhh, sure thing, homers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6) - djs7685 - 06-20-2015, 10:14 AM