Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Expect Both Nelson and Iloka to be back.
(03-06-2016, 02:27 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just read the mock draft on the Bengals.com website. Now, while they say they go by the board and BPA.. I find it fishy that the bengals mock drafts on their websites have been eerily close to our drafts... The year we drafted Eifert, Hobson had us slotted to take him. Last year, Hobson picked us to take Jake Fisher in their mock draft, and we see how that turned out.

They are now putting us down as taking S Vonn Bell from Ohio State. This tells me that the team expects both safetys to walk this offseason and they aren't going to pay the money to retain them. It means we will have Shawn Williams starting with a rookie or FA.

To me, this is lame. The writing is on the wall when Hobson releases their mock drafts on Bengals.com though. Bad safety play heading our way, which means worse Kirkpatrick play coming as well. I expect a huge drop in our secondary this upcoming season, which is upsetting as it was one of our strengths last season.

The last two mock drafts that Hobson did, he had us taking Jordan Phillips, DT. And this was even right before the draft.

Bengals didn't draft a DT until the late 4th round.

Take his mocks with a grain of salt.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Expect Both Nelson and Iloka to be back. - wolfkaosaun - 03-07-2016, 09:53 PM