Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf's Post Combine Mock Draft
(03-07-2016, 05:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Love the first pick  ThumbsUp  I think a good nose would make our front four elite and take our entire D to a new level.

Not sure on the second because I've been against spending a high pick on a receiver (assuming we re-sign Jones).  I'd rather see two tight ends on the field (Eifert and Kroft/Uzomah) than three receivers.  We could also get a FA or a late receiver.

I like the third round linebacker.

Glasgow would be good because Bodine makes me want to put a bullet in what's left of my brain.

If we re-sign Iloka, I can maybe see waiting that long for a safety, and Lucas does seem a little small, but I love his downhill play, his ability to anticipate and play the pass, and how he's not afraid to get physical.  

Not bad  ThumbsUp

Billings may not start his first season, but he would definitely get playing time. Kid has a ton of potential and is getting better.

I just have a gut feeling that Jones and Sanu will both be leaving, sadly. However, I really like Boyd overall and think he could definitely help us out if we lost either one.

Glasgow also has played OG, so that adds versatility and competition.

I think Iloka is a higher priority than Jones. But still need depth
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wolf's Post Combine Mock Draft - wolfkaosaun - 03-07-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Wolf's Post Combine Mock Draft - J24 - 03-08-2016, 03:52 AM