Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How come it's not Clinton for President?
(03-08-2016, 12:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If a Republican tries to go there Hillary will just smack him down with the results of mall the bi-partisan investigations.

I know it is hard for some of you to understand, but there are people pout there who do not just automatically believe everything a person from their party says.  Almost a third of the public do not  identify with either party.  And those are the votes that decide many elections.

So in reality I am HOPING that the Republican candidate tries to bring that up in a debate.  While all of the Republicans watching will be high-fiveing each other the un-affiliated voters will listen to the facts which show Hillary was not to blame.

I think you're overestimating the voting public and underestimating the power of the sound byte.  We live in a world where, if something gets repeated enough, it becomes accepted as true.

Hillary's side of the campaign has not entered into nastiness.  Just wait until it does.  We'll see how she handles it.  She has enough baggage in her past that her opponent will have plenty to harp on.

Just keep repeating under FBI investigation enough and see how many Americans will really look into it to find the truth.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: How come it's not Clinton for President? - McC - 03-08-2016, 01:37 PM