Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image.....
(06-20-2015, 11:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I know that there were lot's of teams interested in signing Johnson.  That would not have been the case if he was washed up.

Are you going to answer my question about if you think signing Johnson will help the bengals?  Do you honestly think he is all washed up and well never be good again?  Or do you just like to whine and complain even when you knw they made a good move?

You completely avoided all 3 of my questions, especially about where you get your knowledge of why Michael Johnson was cut.  They were very straight forward.  

Now for your question.  Yes, MJ could very well help the Bengals.  He could end up being a bust.  I don't really know.  I guess time will tell.  I think they'll know what kind of deal they got by the end of training camp.  I wouldn't pat themselves on the back just yeet.  Heck, all NFL players are good.  Some are much better than others however.

I am critical of the Bengals for not making enough moves (in my opinion) to bring a SB winner to Cincinnati.  Not one trophy in almost 50 years?  Surely, there has to be SOMETHING amiss.  But yes, I know, I'm too stupid to realize it.  You told me already.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image..... - 2MinutesHate - 06-20-2015, 12:03 PM