Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How come it's not Clinton for President?
(03-08-2016, 11:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing warms my heart more than a Republican who thinks he has a legitimate attack against Hillary based on the Benghazi incident.  They actually think that the stuff they all fall for in the echo chamber will work on the general public.  

I'll bet Vlad still can't understand why we elected a President that was really born in Kenya. Smirk

Nothing warms my heart more than a knee jerk liberal jumping to conclusions.

Her quote placed on a campaign button is not aimed at Benghazi, nor was it my intention to revisit the Benghazi incident.

"What difference does it make if I'm a self serving, disingenuous, and a liar who's only goal is to establish a legacy...elect me anyway."
That's was the idea Fred.

But since YOU brought up Benghazi, regardless if the claims made against her were true or false, she was having a hissy fit during her testimony. 
Other than the phrase being a tad insensitive, "what difference does it make" how 4 Americans died says loud and clear shes hiding something and not being forthright.

You see nothing at all conspicuous there Fred?...or did Hillary make things better for you when she told family members of those killed "don't worry, we'll find the person who made that video."
She is scum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How come it's not Clinton for President? - Vlad - 03-08-2016, 03:11 PM