Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers.
(06-19-2015, 02:31 PM)Leather Face Wrote: Do not blame me for your being on a level of understanding that may be insufficient, such that you can not comprehend thoughts, ideas, proclamations, and convictions, unless it is simplified and fed to you with a lil' spoon. Step back in line.

In point of fact, it is incumbent on the author to make sure his or her writings are clearly understood by his or her readers. Only an incompetent writer blames the reader for not understanding his or her work.

(06-19-2015, 02:31 PM)Leather Face Wrote: It is similar to a musician, of whom professes that there is a difference in playing the trumpet, and "Pulaying!" the trumpet. You may know how to read, and have great ambature, but it doesn't necessarily make you a true and thorough trumpeter. Only those of whom have insight and/or experience on that which is the context, have the ability to digest such a comment.

First off, i am a musician. i can sing, play most brass instruments and the piano.

Secondly, It's 'embouchure'. Don't question someone's intelligence and then proceed to misspell words.

Lastly, your analogy still fails. I can play the trumpet but i don't call myself a trumpeter because i don't play professionally. If i did, i would refer to myself as a trumpeter even though I'm not that great a trumpeter (mainly cause i mainly play tuba and my embouchure makes my trumpet sound amateurish).

(06-19-2015, 02:31 PM)Leather Face Wrote: In my opinion, Andy is one who struggles to be..., whereas Mccarron ... is.

Yeah, cause that explains why Dalton set franchise records and McCarron was drafted in the 5th round and can't surpass the "struggling" Dalton.

(06-19-2015, 02:31 PM)Leather Face Wrote: Further, if you have a nickel, and you give two cents .. then, .. (pay attention, this gets tricky) ... ahhhh,  5 minus 2 equals ... ummm um ummmmmuh ... 3 cents)

You never mentioned a nickel. Like i said, it's the writer's responsibility to be clear. You weren't. Don't blame me for your poor writing skills.

(06-19-2015, 02:31 PM)Leather Face Wrote: Now... be gone. Do not disturb me....

Make me, Michael Myers. Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers. - PhilHos - 06-20-2015, 12:15 PM