Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6)
(06-20-2015, 10:14 AM)djs7685 Wrote: It's hilarious that people are still arguing this without realizing that the skewed statistics alone show that LeVeon Bell just about single handedly outplayed both of our RBs combined last year. I mentioned that earlier, yet some people lack the intelligence to realize what I meant by that so they come back with "no it says duo you don't understand!" I'm not the one that's missing the point here.

Pittsburgh added a solid player in Williams who has put it on the field and has had a great career minus some injury issues. That's along with a guy that pretty much was on par with our 2 "great" RBs by himself.

Hill and Bernard aren't much more than paper talent until they prove themselves, which I think they will and will easily become #1 this season. Is it really hard to ask people to wait for results before crowning Bengals players???

I wish I had access to the old board. People were so ready to trade Gio or turn him into a receiver. Almost the entire board was ready to do it, but now he's part of the BEST RB duo in the league? Uhhh, sure thing, homers.

You are certainly big on the debate point that you cannot prove............access to old message boards.

I am beginning to wish we had access as well as you seem to be showing some memory issues. There were very few that were ready to turn Gio into a WR and it certainly was no where close to "almost the entire board". Actually, there was more like one individual that you could not have a reasonable discussion with in regard to the talents of Gio and his worth to the franchise as a weapon at RB.

I would also disagree with whom is missing the point. The discussion is clearly "duo". So if you have the best statistical back in the league and the worst statistical back in the league then the duo does not equate to better than a duo of say the 4th and 5th best statistical backs being in the same backfield.

You want to change the entire discussion to fit what you want it to be and to condescending to others while doing it while talking about others be condescending. Irony is a funny thing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6) - OSUfan - 06-20-2015, 12:17 PM